Blayney Town & Around website
Central West NSW
Can't find what you're looking for?
Try the SEARCH box
The Carcoar Saleyards - Central Tablelands Livestock Exchange (CTLX);
4860 Mid Western Highway Carcoar NSW 2791
10 kilometres Sth West of Blayney - 5 kilometres Nth East of Carcoar - on the Mid Western Highway.
Our Thanks - could you please mention the Blayney Town & Around website when contacting any of the businesses, organisations listed.
One of the most advanced livestock facilities in Australia today, the Central Tablelands Livestock Exchange (CTLX) gives the Central Tablelands area a state of the art livestock auction facility.
- Prime Lamb and Sheep Sales - Every Wednesday at 11.00 am.
- Prime Cattle Sales - Every Tuesday at 8.30 am.
- Store Cattle Sales - every Second Friday of the month at 11am.
SERVICES AVAILABLE AT CTLX:
- A Modern canteen - capacity for 100 people
- 6 bay Truck Wash, with supplied hoses.
- Truck drivers Facilities Block - Open 24 /7
- 5 Double deck Cattle Loading ramps.
- 4 Cattle unloading dumps / loading ramps.
- 8 - 4 deck sheep electric, loading ramps.
- 3 Table top sheep loading ramps.
- 252 Covered, Soft floored, Cattle selling pens
For confirmed dates of sales and other information please visit the CTLX website - email - email@example.com
Blayney NSW one of 18 regions in the HIGHWAY WEST family of Town sites.
PHOTO GALLERY: Click any image to view the larger image Gallery slide show.